CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 30 August 2013

Free ABC Maths Printables

ABC maths

I’m so excited to be sharing my first printable. 

This is a 26-page printable featuring the Big Letters on each page.  Here is how I intend to use it.  I’ll update with a blog post featuring Sweet Butterfly using this printable soon.
26-page ABC Maths

Use cubes to measure the length of the letters.  Count the cubes.  Write the length of the letter in the box.  If your child is old enough let them to the writing.  I used our Crayola Dry Erase Center as I intend to re-use the printables.
Using ABC Maths
Add the numbers.   Subtract them or learn the concept of ‘Greater Than’, ‘Lesser Than’ and ‘Equals To’.
ABC Maths - Addition
ABC Maths - Substraction
ABC Maths - Greater Than
ABC Maths - Lesser Than
ABC Maths - Equals To
Sweet Butterfly doesn’t know how to add or subtract yet.  This is just to expose her to the concepts.  I intend to get her to count the cubes for additions, take away the cubes for subtraction and use visual to understand the ‘greater than’ and ‘lesser than’ concepts.

I’m sharing the ABC Maths printable as a Subscriber Freebie.  Main reason: I’m still trying to figure out a way to share printables on my blog in a manner where I can track the number of downloads.  So for now, I’ll be manually emailing ALL SUBSCRIBERS this printable.

Sneak Preview…


I’m working on more printables.  You will be seeing 2 series in the couple of months. 

Made for Tots.  This is a series focusing on introducing 10 different words surrounding a theme.  It is simplified to expose young Tots to the words yet designed for older Tots to learn and recognize the words.
Made For Tots Logo
ABC Zoo.  There will be 26 packs featuring the animals used in the Zoophonics program.  Each pack is loaded with loads of activities to keep your child interested in learning her Letters.  Still deciding on the logo for this series.
Worry you may miss these free printables?  Subscribe to this blog so that alerts could be sent straight to your mailbox.  GRAB YOUR SUBSCRIBER FREEBIE NOW!

Linking to
 
clip_image002[4] clip_image004[4] clip_image006[4] clip_image008[4]
clip_image012[4] clip_image010[4] Preschool Powol Packets
Featured on
Preschool Powol Packets
 

6 comments :

Janis Cox

Hi,
Great to meet you. I am following you from Sun Scholars.
Good ideas.
Blessings,
Janis www.janiscox.com Author of Tadeo Turtle

The Growing Mum

Hi Janis,

Thanks for the compliment.

bgorden

What a fun idea!

Thanks for linking up at TGIF! Have a great week,
Beth =)

The Growing Mum

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the compliment. Will have something for this week's TGIF.

Melissa

Cant wait to get this math pack. love this site. thanks so much

The Growing Mum @ Growing Merrily

Hi Melissa,

I just sent out the pack to my new subscribers. Not sure if you are one of them. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...